The immigration team at Connaught Law invites you for a free initial consultation to assess and merit-test your personal immigration status and Human Rights provisions. We will advise you on the best way forward.
Our experience of UK immigration law ranges from the most common issues to complex legal matters. We are able to provide immigration legal advice to clients completing applications ranging from family visa, human rights, EEA permanent residency to indefinite leave to remain in the UK and naturalisation as a British citizen.
We also have experience securing applications to enter or remain in the UK under the Points Based System of immigration. This could be an investor, an entrepreneur, or as a sole representative of an overseas company. It can also involve handling applications for a spouse and the dependants of main applicants.
Areas of focus
Our expertise in immigration legal advice includes the following:
- Advising high net worth individuals on complex issues of UK immigration law.
- Advising on the full range of immigration categories covering work, study, family, entrepreneur, investment and settlement routes as well as UK nationality applications.
- Experience managing a wide range of applications related to UK immigration law.
- Tax planning for high net worth individuals looking to live in the UK, whether for work, study or family reasons.
Our highly specialised and experienced senior immigration Solicitors can assist you with –
- Marriage and Partner Visas
- European (EEA) Permits and Residence Cards
- Entry clearance – Visitor Visas
- Student Visas
- Dependent Family Visas (children, parents, relatives)
- Indefinite Leave to Remain
- British Citizenship
- Long residency concessions
- Victims of Domestic Violence Applications
- Ankara Agreement for Turkish nationals
- Applications under Human Rights – outside the immigration rules
- Immigration appeals & judicial reviews
- Detention and Deportation
- Derivative rights of residence
For further help or information Get In Touch