We want to give you the best possible service. However, if at any point you become unhappy or concerned about the service, we have provided then you should inform us immediately so that we can do our best to resolve the problem.

In the first instance, it may be helpful to contact the person who is working on your case to discuss your concerns and we will do our best to resolve any issues. Making a complaint will not affect how we handle your case.

Service Quality/Complaints

If any difficulty or unhappiness should arise relating to any aspect of the matter or about our bill you should in the first instance raise this with the person who is stated to have responsibility for the matter in our client care letter. If that person fails to resolve matters in a satisfactory manner then you should write to us and address your comments to Mr Salman Sheikh (email: who thereafter will respond to your concerns.

A copy of our formal complaints procedure will be made available to you on request. If you are not satisfied with the outcome of our complaints procedure you may refer your concerns to the Legal Ombudsman at PO Box 6806, Wolverhampton WV1 9WJ. The Legal Ombudsman’s time limits for accepting a complaint are six years from the date of act\omission or three years from when the complainant should have known about the complaint. Where you have been provided with full information about your right to take a complaint to the Legal Ombudsman (as is the case here) you must make your complaint to the Ombudsman within six months from the end of our complaints process. We will inform you when our internal complaints process has been concluded.

What to do if we cannot resolve your complaint

The Legal Ombudsman can help you if we are unable to resolve your complaint ourselves. They will look at your complaint independently and it will not affect how we handle your case.

Before accepting a complaint for investigation, the Legal Ombudsman will check that you have tried to resolve your complaint with us first. If you have, then you must take your complaint to the Legal Ombudsman:

Within six months of receiving a final response to your complaint


No more than six years from the date of act/omission; or

No more than three years from when you should reasonably have known there was cause for complaint.

If you would like more information about the Legal Ombudsman, please contact them.

Contact details


Call: 0300 555 0333 between 9.00 to 17.00.


Legal Ombudsman PO Box 6806, Wolverhampton, WV1 9WJ

What to do if you are unhappy with our behaviour

The Solicitors Regulation Authority can help if you are concerned about our behaviour. This could be for things like dishonesty, taking or losing your money or treating you unfairly because of your age, a disability or other characteristic.

Visit their website to see how you can raise your concerns with the Solicitors Regulation Authority.

For further help or information Get In Touch

Related Expertise


Would you like to hear more from us?

Visit our subscriptions page to tell us a bit more about what you’re interested in so we can send you relevant news.