Obstetrics and Gynaecology Claims
Call our medical negligence solicitors to discuss a claim related to Obstetrics and Gynaecology on 0203 909 8399 or start an online claim.
At some point in their lives, most women will require obstetrics and/or gynecologic care. Where such treatment or surgery goes wrong, the distress can be significant.
At Connaught Law, our specialist medical negligence solicitors have helped many women investigate and pursue compensation following neglectful obstetrics and gynaecology care. We deal with such claims sensitively, using the expertise gathered over many years. In many cases, the impact of the injuries caused is not always physical, but often emotional and sometimes psychiatric.
All our claims operate on a no-win-no-fee basis, so, when you appoint us, you’ll never have to worry about any financial risk. Helping to secure the compensation you deserve, and prevent the same medical mistake happening again, we have helped our clients in a wide variety of instances including:
What can you claim?
- Claims due to the failure of medical staff to identify and manage high-risk pregnancies (including ectopic pregnancies)
- Claims due to failures during pregnancy, labour or delivery resulting in injury or death to the child or mother
- Unnecessary hysterectomy or infertility claims
- Claims due to the need for unnecessary further surgery
- Claims following the onset of urinary incontinence
- Claims following the loss of sexual function or painful sexual intercourse
- Abdominal scarring claims
- Psychiatric claims
- Post-natal negligence claims
In such circumstances, we work with independent obstetric and gynaecological surgeons to determine where unnecessary and avoidable injuries have been caused. And, if you prefer, we’d be happy to appoint a female solicitor to your claim.
Should you or your child require future care, we’ll work tirelessly to secure compensation to ensure the proper support and equipment. In addition, where possible, we’ll seek to obtain interim compensation payments to help do this as soon as possible.
If you or your child have suffered due to negligent obstetric or gynaecological treatment, contact us today for a no-obligation chat to find out how we can help you obtain the compensation you deserve.
For further help or information Get In Touch