St Kitts and Nevis
Our experienced immigration lawyers have been helping foreign nationals in acquiring citizenship through the Citizenship-by-Investment Program. Call us at 0203 909 8399 or contact us online for investment in St Kitts and Nevis.
This beautiful two-island nation is blessed with tropical temperatures, clear blue waters and a bustling trade and tourism economy. It is well-connected by direct flights to and from Europe and the U.S. and offers residents and citizens sought-after advantages, such as dual citizenship and tax-free worldwide income. As one of the longest-established programs of its kind, the St. Kitts & Nevis Citizenship by Investment Program offers applicants a host of unique benefits:
- Fast processing within four months.
- Inclusion of dependent children under 30 and dependent parents or grandparents over 55.
- Addition of dependent children under 16, born after citizenship has been granted, to be processed by the Ministry of National Security.
- No physical residency requirements.
- No requirement to travel to St. Kitts & Nevis during the application process.
- No interview, education or managerial experience required.
- Visa-free travel to more than 100 countries, including Schengen member states, the U.K., Hong Kong, Singapore and more.
- No tax on worldwide income.
- St. Kitts & Nevis recognizes dual citizenship, so investors can still benefit from their current passports.
- Visa-free travel to all EU Schengen countries including Switzerland, UK and Ireland
- No residency or visit to St Kitts needed
- Tax-free – no income or wealth tax.
- Lifetime citizenship
- Easy second passport and citizenship for your family members.
- Privacy in small peaceful country.
- Choice of Real estate investment.
Application Requirements for Citizenship by Investment
Applicants may qualify for citizenship through an investment in a pre-approved real estate project, which may include hotel shares, villas, and condominium units or contribution in SIDF.
Sugar Industry Diversification Foundation Contribution
Applicants may qualify for citizenship through a contribution to the Sugar Industry Diversification Foundation (SIDF). The SIDF is a public charity tasked with diversifying St Kitts and Nevis’ economy.
- Single applicant: a non-refundable contribution of US$250,000 is required
- Main applicant with up to three dependents (for example, a spouse and two children): a non-refundable contribution of US$300,000 is required
- Additional dependents, regardless of Age: US$25,000
Upon submission of an application, non-refundable due diligence and processing fees must be also paid. These fees amount to US$7,500 for the main applicant, and US$4,000 for each dependent of the main application who is over the age of 16 years.
Unmarried dependent children who are older than 18 but younger than 30 can also be included in the application. Similarly, dependent parents aged 55 or above may also be included.
The SIDF option is the most straightforward means of obtaining citizenship in St Kitts and Nevis.
Real Estate Investment
Applicants may qualify for citizenship through an investment in a pre-approved real estate project, which may include hotel shares, villas, and condominium units. The minimum real estate investment required by law is US$400,000 for each main applicant.
Upon submission of an application, non-refundable due diligence and processing fees must also be paid. These fees amount to US$7,500 for the main applicant, and US$4,000 for each dependent of the main applicant who is over the age of 16 years.
On approval in principle of an application made through a real estate investment, a Government fee applies, as follows:
- Main applicant: US$50,047
- Spouse of the main applicant: US$25,047
- Dependent child of the main applicant under 18 years of age: US$25,047
- Dependent child of the main applicant above the age of 18 years or dependent parent aged 55 and above US$50,047
In addition to these fees, real estate buyers should be aware of purchase costs (mainly compulsory insurance fund contributions and conveyance fees).
For further help or information Get In Touch