Discrimination at Work
If you have suffered discrimination at work, call Connaught Law Solicitors and ask to speak with a Work Discrimination Solicitor. Call us 0203 909 8399 or contact us online.
A claim for discrimination at work can be highly complex, so it’s essential to get expert legal advice as soon as possible. If you are concerned about your treatment at work and believe that it amounts to discrimination, our Work Discrimination Solicitors can help you.
If your discrimination claim succeeds, the tribunal can order your employer to pay you compensation for:
- any money you’ve lost because of the discrimination
- injury to your feelings. This is hurt or distress you’ve suffered because of the discrimination
- a personal injury, such as stress or depression, that you can show has been caused by the discrimination
- aggravated damages (England and Wales only). This is compensation the tribunal can order your employer to pay you if they’ve behaved in a particularly malicious or insulting way towards you. This could be either during the period when the discrimination took place or when your employer was defending your tribunal claim. Aggravated damages are not available in Scotland but the injury to feelings award can include compensation for these types of behaviour
- interest on all the above payments.
We are committed to providing a consistent, high-quality and responsive service in an efficient and cost-effective manner, and take great pride in having a complete grasp of all the details of discrimination legislation.
We will support you through the process and offer choices, and our service is 100% confidential. As people who come to us are often distressed about what has happened to them, we offer a sympathetic approach coupled with a sensitive understanding of our clients’ needs. We focus on providing a swift and tailored outcome through negotiation, mediation or litigation.
For further help or information Get In Touch