Antigua and Barbuda
For more details on citizenship by investment in Antigua and Barbuda call us on 0203 909 8399 or contact us online and we will call you.
The citizenship by investment programme for Antigua and Barbuda provides a second passport to investors offering visa-free travel to over 130 countries including the UK, EU Schengen zone, Hong Kong and Switzerland.
The donation option is incredibly popular for families. There are fees and taxes to pay in addition but it remains the most cost effective Caribbean solution for a full family. Applicants must be of outstanding character, in good health and with no criminal record. There is no requirement for an interview for the Antigua citizenship programme and in fact there is no need to travel to the country to complete the application. There is a requirement to reside in Antigua for a minimum period of 5 days during the first five years when the investment must be maintained.
There are several options for investment to gaining citizenship in Antigua. Featured below are a selection of the best investment options available for citizenship investment in Antigua & Barbuda.
- A contribution to the National Development Fund (NDF) of a minimum non-refundable amount of USD 100,000 for a family of up to four people
- An investment of at least USD 400,000 into one of the approved real estate projects; such investments cannot be disposed of within a five-year period or before the proposed development in which the investment has been made has been substantially completed. Under a limited time offer — valid until 31 October 2018 — two applications from related parties can make a joint investment with each applicant investing a minimum of USD 200,000 in order to qualify. All processing and due diligence fees remain unchanged
- An investment of a minimum of USD 1,500,000 directly into an eligible business as a sole investor or a joint investment involving at least 2 persons in an eligible business totalling at least USD 5,000,000, and each of those persons individually invests at least USD 400,000
Family applications will be considered to include the following family members;
- A spouse of the main applicant
- A child of the main applicant or his or her spouse who is less than 18 years of age
- A child of the main applicant or his or her spouse who is at least 18 years and less than 26 years of age and who is in full-time attendance at a recognised institution of higher learning and fully supported by the main applicant
- A child of the main applicant or of the spouse of the main applicant who is at least 18 years of age, who is physically or mentally challenged, and who is living with and fully supported by the main applicant
- Parents or grandparents of the main applicant or his or her spouse above the age of 65 years living with and fully supported by the main applicant.
The Antigua and Barbuda programme is one of the newest citizenship investment programmes available to investors. Processing of applications is quick, usually a second passport is obtained within 3-4 months.
Our business immigration solicitors will advise you;
- Best investment options with in-depth knowledge of real estate market in Antigua and Barbuda
- Visit Antigua and Barbuda to collect your passport and to take the oath or affirmation of allegiance
- Visit an Embassy, High Commission or Consular Office of Antigua and Barbuda to collect your passport and to take the oath or affirmation of allegiance.
For further help or information Get In Touch