Our specialist litigation teams deal with the avoidance and resolution of property disputes involving residential and mixed-use property. Feel free to call our property dispute solicitors on 0203 909 8399 or contact us online.
Differences involving property and lands are most often lead to distress and aggravation. Whether it involves the neighbour, co-owners or the local authority, you might need legal assistance to achieve an acceptable solution.
Property Law can be complicated, this is why seeking legal expertise provides you with peace of brain that the issues are usually carefully considered with an efficient application of the law.
These disputes may include harm to your property, boundary disputes, trespassing, trespassing, ownership issues, rights of way and access to land.
You will have access to top litigators and property regulation experts who can guide you through the legal procedure in assisting in achieving the best possible outcome.
We regularly advise on:
- recovery of possession, including eviction of squatters
- recovery of rent and service charges
- disrepair and dilapidation claims
- tenancy terms and tenancy deposit issues
- boundary and neighbourhood disputes including rights of way, rights of light and party wall
- disputed enfranchisement and lease extension claims
- leasehold renewal and management disputes especially concerning service charges
- appointment of residential property managers
- right to manage advice and disputes
- conveyancing disputes and enforcement of mortgages
- property related solicitors’ negligence
- property related insolvency disputes
- adverse possession claims
- nuisance and negligence claims
- disputes between tenant management organisations and local authorities
- Houses in Multiple Occupation
- homelessness claims
Our property dispute lawyers have years of experience of dealing with a wide range of issues, including and going beyond.
For further help or information Get In Touch