Our business immigration solicitors work for corporate clients, entrepreneur and investors around with the world on all aspects of business immigration law. To speak with our business immigration team call us on +44 (0) 293 909 8399 or contact us online.
We are a London based law firm specialising in assisting individuals, businesses and high net worth clients with immigration advice. No matter your business is based in the UK or abroad our business immigration solicitors are able to assist with visas, applications, licences, extensions and compliance.
What We Do
Our business immigration solicitors advise many businesses and other organisations such as educational institutions on their immigration obligations. Whether you have employees abroad or want to bring employees to the UK, or need legal advice about your workers here at home, we can advise on your legal requirements to make sure you are fully compliant with immigration law.
We deal with many immigration law matters every year, successfully helping our clients to fulfil their requirements to bring specialist staff to the UK. We are here to help you with all types of business immigration matters whether it is
- Tier 2 Sponsorship Licence Application, Renewal, Revokation, Audit and Compliance Services
- Tier 2 General visa
- Innovator Visa
- Start-up Visa
- Tier 1 Investor Visa
- Sole Representatives of an Overseas Representative
Our specialist team of experienced corporate immigration lawyers in London can help you with Business Immigration Visas. Speak with specialist business immigration solicitors today on 0203 909 8399
We can help you with:
- Sponsorship licenses for specialist or temporary workers – Tier 2 and Tier 5
- Understanding what activities business visitors to the UK are permitted to do
- A comprehensive document checking service to support visa applications
- Visa applications for sponsored workers
- Applications for extension of stay and settlement
- Advising on immigration issues to be aware of setting up a business in the UK
- Dealing with migrants after a takeover or merger
- Assisting with large-scale audits in the workplace to combat illegal working and any subsequent disciplinary issues
- Applications for reconsideration of negative decisions and dealing with workplace raids, the associated PR issues and strategies
- Best practice training and legal updates for recruitment managers and HR
Why Choose Connaught Law?
We have experienced business immigration solicitors, who provide prompt and cost-effective advice to any organisation employing staff from overseas.
Our specialist and experienced Business Immigration solicitors are here to help. We can guide you through the UK’s ever-changing and complex immigration procedures, offering prompt, efficient and cost-effective advice. We can help your employees, whether new or from your overseas branches, move here easily and start work soon.
For further help or information Get In Touch