Capital Allowances

Give us a call today on 0203 909 8399 for a free initial appraisal.

A business can deduct a sum of money from their taxable profits. These are dubbed Capital Allowances. If a company buys assets that are qualifying for CA for their premises, they can claim it on that disbursement (capital expenditure).

Our team has confronted and successfully resolved almost every issue and circumstance you’re likely to face. It is this expertise acquired through experience that ensures we provide you with expedient, apt and pragmatic advice on a range of issues, including:

  • Types of building improvements and renovation
  • Assets that are used and owned by the business
  • Certain types of machinery which are used for business functions

Capital allowances can be claimed by companies, sole traders and trading partnerships, landlords and occasionally employees.

If you own a commercial or residential building there will almost certainly be areas we can add value. We pride ourselves on operating in a transparent and open manner when it comes to fees. All charges and engagements will be agreed and set out in writing prior to chargeable work commencing.

For further help or information Get In Touch

Related Expertise


Would you like to hear more from us?

Visit our subscriptions page to tell us a bit more about what you’re interested in so we can send you relevant news.